Chiropractic HD Radius 4 Long Single Mattress Only
$2,839.00 + 5x $240
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$50 Local Area Delivery
The Radius 4 is from the popular Chiropractic HD range and sits in our medium firm feel zone.
Outstanding support and contoured pressure relief
A uniquely responsive bed, featuring reactive memory foam, that contours to your body shape. The advanced 5 zoned design, Torquezone®HD spring system, providing active support for your body.
Designed with attention to detail for maximized comfort
Nuvole pure comfort fibre is quilted into the top panel, which has excellent cushioning properties, allowing your body to breathe more freely. Titanium:Gel Foam® offers a new generation gel infusion technology to deliver improved thermal support for a more comfortable sleep.
Is it for you?
If you like a traditional feeling mattress that offers Sleepyhead’s ultimate version and the benefits of Torquezone continuous coil technology then this bed is for you. Whilst this is a medium firm feel, we also offer beds of similar specification in either firm or soft (see Radius 2 or Radius 7).
- Medium Firm Feel
- Therapeutic Support - features Torquezone® HD strengthened z-shaped continuous coil 5-zone support system designed for support and durability
- Contoured Pressure Relief - Re:Active® advanced memory foam that ‘remembers’ your body shape so it can contour to your body more quickly to help reduce tossing and turning
- Temperature Balancing - Titanium:Gel Foam combines new generation titanium gel infusion technology to provide great support whilst delivering improved thermal comfort
- Award Winning - eco-friendly Dreamfoam® is made with you and the environment in mind
- Comfort Edge – high density foam encase unit providing edge-to-edge support that offers a greater sleeping surface and reduces roll out
- Endorsed - by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural design
What are the measurements of each mattress size?
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|Single||91 x 188||91 x 188|
|Long Single||91 x 203||91 x 203|
|King Single||107 x 203||107 x 203|
|Double||137 x 188||137 x 188|
|Long Double||137 x 203||137 x 203|
|Queen||153 x 203||153 x 203|
|King||167 x 203||83.5 (x2) x 203|
|Super King||183 x 203||91.5 (x2) x 203|
|Cali King||203 x 203||101.5 (x2) x 203|