Chiropractic HDX Apex 4 Super King Mattress Only
$8,549.00 + 5x $240
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$50 Local Area Delivery
The Apex 4 is part of the new Chiropractic HDX range and sits in our medium firm feel zone.
Innovative advancement in support
Sleepyhead's dual support system, combines the Chiropractic endorsed Torquezone® HDX spring system with a layer of mini pocket springs in the centre for enhanced support.
Designed to regulate temperature flow for a comfortable sleep
The latest Fusion:Gel Titanium memory foam is infused with a water-based Kulkote technology, delivering improved thermal performance for temperature regulation. Incorporated with Dry-Tech fibre to wick away body moisture, you can dream comfortably on an Apex 4.
Is it for you?
If you are looking for the latest advancement in Chiropractic beds, the Apex 4 is endorsed by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural design. Suitable for those wanting the support benefits of Titanium foam with Torquezone coil technology and temperature regulation of KulKote, then this is the bed for you. Whilst this is a firmer feel, we also offer the Apex 7, which has similar features but in a softer feel.
- Firm Feel
- Strengthened Support - combines the Torquezone HDX system with a central layer of firmer mini-pocket springs for enhanced comfort & support
- Pure Comfort Fibre - the excellent cushioning properties of Nuvole pure comfort fibres for a soft dreamy sleep
- Temperature Flow - foam surface infusion of KulKote to absorb and release heat energy, and manage temperature while you sleep.
- Award Winning - eco-friendly Dreamfoam® is made with you and the environment in mind
- Comfort Edge - high density foam encase unit providing edge-to-edge support that offers a greater sleeping surface and reduces roll out
- Endorsed - by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural design
What are the measurements of each mattress size?
Selecting the right mattress size is an important decision. There are a number of factors to consider, such as how much space you like, or if you sleep beside someone. Singles and Doubles are ideal choices for one person, while we’d recommend couples sleep in at least a Queen or King size bed. We’re here to help eliminate any confusion that comes with deciding which bed size is right for you.
|Mattress (cm)||Base (cm)|
|Single||91 x 188||91 x 188|
|Long Single||91 x 203||91 x 203|
|King Single||107 x 203||107 x 203|
|Double||137 x 188||137 x 188|
|Long Double||137 x 203||137 x 203|
|Queen||153 x 203||153 x 203|
|King||167 x 203||83.5 (x2) x 203|
|Super King||183 x 203||91.5 (x2) x 203|
|Cali King||203 x 203||101.5 (x2) x 203|