Everdure Fusion Charcoal Barbeque by Heston Blumenthal
The Fusion Charcoal Barbeque by Heston Blumenthal makes creating the authentic charcoal taste, virtually effortless. This barbeque merges the rich history of charcoal cooking with a minimal Danish design aesthetic. The Fusion barbeque can be separated from the pedestal base, allowing you the flexibility of cooking on the surface of your choice. The pedestal base can also be used as a table when not in use offering you an additional dining option or preparation station.
Built for two cooking methods:
- Direct Grilling - Seared Meats and Vegetables, Steak, Seafood
- Rotisserie Cooking - Whole Chicken, Roasts
The Fusion barbeque's large cooking area will equip you with what you'll need to cater for the masses. Whether you're hosting family or friends you will find it easy to create culinary masterpieces in your outdoor oasis this summer.
Perfect for courtyards, patios, or the back yard this barbeque is ideal for those who love to cook outdoors over the long summer months.
5 year warranty.
- Ready to cook in 10 minutes, thanks to the Fast Flame Ignition System.
- 'Set and forget' electronic control
- 15 kg capacity rotisserie with Rotiscope Technology
- Elegant contemporary design
- Retractable 1.5m power cord
- Porcelain enamel firebox
- Hinged chrome grill for easy reloading of charcoal
- Height with rotisserie poles up - 1083 mm
- Height with rotisserie poles down - 900 mm
- Depth - 410 mm
- Width with rotisserie poles up - 859 mm
- Width with rotisserie poles down - 730 mm
Gross Weight: 38.6 kg