Everdure Hub Charcoal Barbeque by Heston Blumenthal HBCE2B
The Hub Charcoal Barbeque by Heston Blumenthal is designed for outdoor entertainers with a flair for performance. This barbeque merges the rich history of charcoal cooking with a minimal Danish design aesthetic. This innovative barbeque makes creating the authentic charcoal taste, virtually effortless. This unit also features fully enclosed cupboards with a shelf and double lined doors offering a convenient storage solution.
Built for two cooking methods:
- Direct Grilling - Seared Meats and Vegetables, Steak, Seafood
- Rotisserie Cooking - Whole Chicken, Roasts
The Hub barbeque's extra large cooking area will equip you with what you'll need to cater for the masses. Whether you're hosting family or friends you will find it easy to create culinary masterpieces in your outdoor oasis this summer.
Perfect for the deck or the back yard this barbeque is ideal for those who love to cook outdoors over the long summer months.
5 year warranty.
- Ready to cook in 10 minutes, thanks to the Fast Flame Ignition System.
- 'Set and forget' electronic control
- 40 kg capacity rotisserie with Rotiscope Technology
- Elegant contemporary design
- Retractable 1.5m power cord
- Large storage area behind 2 double lined doors
- Porcelain enamel firebox
- Chrome grills with cool-to-the-touch handles
- Height with rotisserie poles up - 1223 mm
- Height with rotisserie poles down - 900 mm
- Depth - 487 mm
- Width with rotisserie poles up - 1375 mm
- Width with rotisserie poles down - 1365 mm
Gross Weight: 80 kg