Network 4 Channel DVR Kit with 4 High Resolution Cameras
Suitable for home, office, and retail shops this kit includes a DVR, cameras, cables and power supply to give you all the necessary parts for a surveillance installation. Designed for locations which require superior video quality, the kit includes high grade cameras and a 4 channel DVR with additional features not found in economy DVR kits.
The CMOS cameras output high quality 600TV line video signals have 24 infrared LEDs to give longer range night vision and include IR cut filter to give improved colour reproduction under normal light. The DVR features include recording of full D1 resolution from all 4 camera inputs, composite and VGA output for local viewing, and an Ethernet connection which can be configured for remote viewing. It is also capable of accepting alarm trigger signals from separate sensors or an existing alarm system and can record 4 audio channels. Supplied with 500GB of storage capable of recording up to 300 hours of continuous video, it also has USB support for backup to thumb drive or portable hard drive (not included). By connecting the DVR to your computer network, video can also be viewed remotely via using a web browser or iPhone®/Smartphone application*.
* Free app available for viewing live video. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 4 channels composite
• Video output: Composite video, VGA
• Minimum recording resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 704 x 576 (D1) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 100 fps
• Hard disk storage: 500GB SATA
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Power supply: 12VDC 2A (included)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 220(D) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 792 x 698
• Horizontal resolution: 600TVL
• Minimum illumination: 0.005Lux
• IR illumination: 24 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 10 metres
• Lens: 2 cameras supplied with 3.6mm lenses & 2 cameras supplied with 6mm lenses
• Lens angle: 2 cameras with 72° & 2 cameras with 45°.
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 35mA (IR OFF), 180mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 85(H) x 68(W)mm