Philips 19.5inch Ultra Low Power Monitor
Enjoy vivd LED pictures on this Philips display. Essential features like SmartContrast that ensures rich bright images makes it a great choice!
SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyzes the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colors and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
- LED technology for vivid colors. White LED's are solid state devices which light up to full, consistent brightness faster saving startup time. LED's are free from mercury content which allows for eco-friendly recycling and disposal process. LED's allow for better dimming control of LCD backlight, resulting in super high contrast ratio. It also gives superior colour reproduction thanks to consistent brightness across the screen.
- Philips monitors with LED backlighting are free of Mercury content, one of the most toxic natural substances, which affects humans and animals. This reduces the environmental impact of the display throughout its life-cycle, from manufacturing to disposal.
- LCD panel type: TFT-LCD
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Panel Size: 19.5 inch / 49.5 cm
- Effective viewing area: 433.9 (H) x 236.3 (V)
- Optimum resolution: 1600 × 900 @ 60 Hz
- Viewing angle: 90º (H) / 65º (V) / @ C/R > 10:
- Scanning Frequency: 30 –83 kHz (H) / 56 –75 Hz (V)
- Response time (typical): 5 ms
- Brightness: 200 cd/m²
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Contrast ratio (typical): 600:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.26 × 0.26 mm
- Display colours: 16.7 M
- sRGB: Yes
- Signal Input: VGA (Analog )
- Sync Input: Separate Sync / Sync on Green
- On mode: 14.52 W (typ.) (EnergyStar 6.0 test method)
- Standby mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
- Off mode: 0.5 W (typ.)
- Power LED indicator: Operation – White / Standby mode- White (blinking)
- Power supply: Built-in / 100–240VAC, 50–60Hz