Samson Concert 88 16 Channel Lapel System
The Samson Concert 8 Lavalier UHF Wireless Microphone Presentation System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications wherein the speaker wants to be free to move around. The system consists of a half-rack UHF receiver, a beltpack transmitter, and an LM5 lavalier microphone with clip. The receiver features a true-diversity dual-antenna design whereby internal signal processing switches to the antenna that is receiving a stronger signal. This helps to prevent drop-outs and maintain a more accurate transmission. The unit includes a tone key and an auto-mute function to eliminate noise if the receiver ever looses the signal. For controls, the receiver features a power button, volume knob, select button, a 7-segment channel indicator LED, as well as audio ready, peak, and IR indicator lights. Up to 16 of these systems may operate simultaneously on two frequency bands from a maximum operating range of 300 feet. The beltpack transmitter is synced with the receiver via infrared. It can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries. For convenience, the lavalier microphone includes a spring-loaded clip so you can attach it to your lapel.
- Frequency-agile, true diversity UHF wireless microphone system for maximum quality with minimal dropouts
- Includes LM5 lavalier microphone with locking connector
- Run up to 16 systems at once across 2 frequency bands with a 300' operating range
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set easily links your receiver and transmitter channels
- Transmitter offers up to 8 hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries