TP-Link Wireless N Wall Range Extender
TP-LINK's TL-WA850RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, Range Extender button, miniature size and wall mounting design, extending a wireless network has never been easier. What's more, its Ethernet port allows the TL-WA850RE to act as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly.
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly.
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button.
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
- Interface: 1×10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Plug Type: EU, UK, US, AU
- Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: 2 x internal
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.3× 2.6×3.0in. (110.0×65.8×75.2mm)
- Power Consumption: About 3W
- Wireless Functions:
- WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
- Wireless MAC Address Filtering
- Wireless Statistic
- Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security:
- 64/128/152-bit WEP
- WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.