Uniden Hearing Impaired Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine SSE45
The Uniden SS E45 is equipped with an Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback, ensuring you never miss that important call. The XDECT Digital Cordless Phones offer Extended Digital Coverage by utilising a Diversity Antenna System for Optimal Reception and Clarity which mitigates multi-path errors. It also features a High Gain Antenna for greater range and to eliminate drop our areas in your home. The SSE45 is equipped with Text to Speech (TTS) Technology. The Extra Loud 50dB volume ringer & Large Screen Buttons are ideal for Hearing Loss/ Elderly people, Visual Problems / Low Vision, Noisy homes or workplaces.
The 3 Picture keys with speed dial makes it easy to recognise important contacts. This system is also suited to Quiet "Do Not Disturb" Areas (e.g. Nursing Homes) when using the Visual Incoming Call Indicator. The Do Not Disturb Function allows you to mute the ringer and is ideal for those times that you don’t want to be disturbed.
PLUS FREE HS910 Headset valued $39.95. Redeem at www.uniden.co.nz. Offer expires 31st December 2018.
- Large Display Screen and Buttons
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback Function
- Extra Loud 50dB Volume
- 3 Picture Keys with Speed Dial
- Slow Talk Mode for Real Time Voice
- Help Call Button
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- 7 Day Battery Standby Time
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- Multi Handset Capabilities - Up to 6 Handsets. One handset included.
- Call Block PRO
- Flash Button (Call Waiting Compatible)
- Keypad Lock
- Handsfree Speaker
- Battery Level Indicator
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Handset Conferencing
- 200 Phonebook Memory with 50 Caller ID Memories
- Text to Speech (TTS) Technology
- Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months