EDGECORE 8 Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch. Power Budget: 180W. 2 combo
or payment options selectable at checkout:
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$5.99 Nationwide (+$3 rural)
EDGECORE 8 Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch. Power Budget: 180W. 2 combo and 2 FE/1G uplink SFP. 1x RJ45 Console port. Comprehensive QoS, Enhanced Security with Port Security limits.
The Edgecore ECS4100-12PH switch is an 8-port PoE Gigabit Ethernet access switch with 2x combos and 2x FE/1G uplinks SFP ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services and up to a Gigabit of bandwidth. The PoE function can be used to connect to WiFi APs for a hotspot service or to connect to IP surveillance devices. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise and campus networks connect to IP phones, WiFi APs and IP surveillance cameras.
The ECS4100-12PH switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control and advanced QoS to the network edge while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services for a home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
- Performance and Scalability with 24Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management
- Simple Management with an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet