EDIMAX Office WiFi System for SMB. Easy setup self-managed &
or payment options selectable at checkout:
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$5.99 Nationwide (+$3 rural)
EDIMAX Office WiFi System for SMB. Easy setup, self-managed & pre-configured WiFi system. Secure & separated WiFi networks. Incl. 3x AC1300 APs pre-configured, 1x Master & 2x Slaves
Simple and Secure WiFi System for SMB Office
- Dedicated Office WiFi: Designed for high-density offices for 100 employees or less.
- Easy Setup, Self-Managed & Pre-Configured WiFi System: Three pre-configured APs with self-managed functions for easy setup.
- Secure & Separated WiFi Networks: Three separate WiFi networks by default – office, guest and WiFi device – secure WiFi network.
- Maximized Cost Efficiency: No need for server or controller software and no extra license fee.
- Expandable WiFi System: Includes three AC1300 ceiling mount APs and is expandable with Office +1 AP, up to a total of 16 APs.
- Flexible PoE Deployment: Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE for flexible network deployment.
- High-Speed 802.11ac Wave 2 & Efficient MU-MIMO: Serves multiple devices simultaneously to enhance connected devices capacity.
- High-Performance WiFi: Features with Beamforming AirTime Fairness (ATF), Band Steering.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: Manages up to 256 user accounts.
Easy Setup, Self-Managed & Pre-Configured WiFi System
The Office 1-2-3 Office WiFi System starter kit comes with three pre-configured access points that can communicate between themselves with self-managed functions for easy setup.
License-Free Intuitive UI, Simple yet Powerful
Built-in with the AP management software, no need for server or controller software and no extra license fee. The dedicated icon-based user interface of Office 1-2-3 can easily walk you through the entire process of setting up the WiFi networks.
Secure& Separated 3 WiFi Networks
By default, each AP has three WiFi networks: office, guest and device networks. For WiFi network security, each network has its own secure authentication.
Three Easy Ways of Authentication
Office networks use radius function that works like WiFi access key. Enter the password once and it will remember. Each employee will have his/her own WiFi access key.
Guest networks use SMS authentication and captive portal login. Administrators can print out account tickets for the guests and setup expiry time.
Device networks use access control list for equipment that is unable to enter account information.
Get your office WiFi up and running in minutes!
STEP 1Connect the Office 1-2-3 APs to the existing network via the switch. (APs can be powered on by PoE)
Download the IP Finder utility and the system will find the Office 1-2-3 APs automatically.
Follow the wizard instructions of the web and icon-based UI and easily configure the WiFi networks in few steps.
Easy, Complete, Expandable Office WiFi System
Office 1-2-3 includes three APs and is expandable with Office +1 Add-on AP, up to a total of 16 APs.