Korg Group Metronome 2 x Pieces
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$3.50 Nationwide Shipping (+$2 Rural)
Use the GM-1 to reach for that fantastic moment when everyone can fully feel the correct tempo and rhythm, so that your band and teammates stay in sync throughout the performance.
The GM-1 uses infrared communication to connect itself with other GM-1 devices for synchronizing the tempo. To make two GM-1 devices play sounds with the same timing*, just set the sync settings once and then make the same tempo settings on each GM-1. This lets you make the sync settings to connect the source to each follower, each follower to each sub-follower and so on, and align the tempo settings to make the metronome sound play in time with the source device for three or more devices.
Regular metronomes only let you practice as a group if the members are within close enough range to listen to the tempo. However, with the GM-1, it does not matter whether each member is separated—just configure the sync and tempo settings to make all the devices play at the same tempo, and everyone can still practice even when they maintain an appropriate distance.
The GM-1 also features a memory backup function that automatically saves your settings from the previous use. This lets you start practicing from where you left off last time*, right when you turn on the power. *Synchronization is canceled when the power is turned off.
The GM-1 fits in your ear, making it useful for situations like marching band or dance team rehearsals where multiple performers need to move around. The device comes with S, M and L-sized earpieces for an accurate fit so you can select the size that is right for you. The part that fits into your ear rotates to fit the direction of your ear (either left or right), and the ear clip fastens the GM-1 onto your ear from the earlobe, so the device is attached to your ear at two points. This gives you peace of mind when you are moving while rehearsing.
- 2-Piece kit for duos
- A metronome that synchronizes tempo across multiple devices—perfect for group practice
- Fits directly in your ear—the optimal device for musical instrument practice where you need to move around
- Canal type earpiece brings the metronome sound directly to your ear, making the sound easy to pick out
- Offers a wide variety of beats and rhythm variations—even odd meters are possible
- Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively
- Low power consumption for approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- A memory backup function that automatically saves your settings from the previous use
- Three sizes of earpieces (S, M and L) included