Nektar Panorama T4 USB Controller 49 key
Found a lower price? We'll match it
$7.50 Nationwide Shipping (+$2 Rural)
DEEP INSTRUMENT CONTROL IN ANY DAW
WITH VST/AU SUPPORT
Panorama T4 & T6 are the first controllers to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST/AU compatible DAW. Load patches directly from the keyboard and start controlling parameters immediately, with every change instantly visible on the LED display. Control any instrument plugin with one of the many included maps or customize and create your own. Discover new performance tools like the powerful chord, hold and note repeat functions. Tweak repeat parameters, plugin parameters and record it all in your DAW. Panorama T4 & T6 connect to most DAWs delivering track navigation, mixer and transport control with either Nektar DAW integration or MCU compatibility. Experience the unsurpassed integration of Panorama T4 and T6!
KEYS & PADS
- 49 or 61 note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with aftertouch.
- Expression & pedal sockets.
- 8 super-sensitive pads with pressure.
- Chord: Trigger up to 6 notes from one key or pad.
- Hold: Holds played notes until deactivated - great with legato.
- Inspiring performance tool
- Real-time control of trigger rate, accent, swing and gate.
- Separate settings for keys and pads.
- Switch on/off at any time with dedicated repeat buttons.
- Sync to external clock.
- Control velocity with pressure or wheels
- Loads in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plugin control.
- Customize mapping or create plugin maps from scratch.
- Browse patches directly from Panorama T4/T6
- Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plugins with Panorama mix control of volume, pan, mute, solo and select.
- Nektar DAW integration for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper.
- MCU compatible for control of almost any other VST/AU DAW.
PLAY: 2ND GEN PANORAMA KEYBED
Panorama T4 and T6 feature a 2nd generation Panorama synth-action keybed. Dampened and carefully balanced across the keyboard with medium tension, which means the activation force required is in the middle of the range established for professional keyboards.
Five velocity curves shift the emphasis from soft to hard, giving enough choice to cater for any playing style. A fixed option enables velocity values to be set by controls, including the wheels.
The 2nd Gen Panorama keybed is our most expressive keybed yet and features the AfterTouch strip: Easily triggered and controlled, AfterTouch makes it possible to dynamically alter tone or volume by gently applying just a bit of pressure.
PADS: BEATS ON TAP
Designed with finger drumming in mind, Panorama T4/T6's 8 large velocity and pressure sensitive pads are the perfect tool for beat creation. Triggering at an extremely low threshold, they will capture ghost notes and flams as easily as you can play them. If the factory settings are not expressive enough for you, it's even possible to calibrate each pad individually for optimum performance.
Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI cc message for use as MIDI trigger or toggle buttons – and assigning sounds couldn’t be easier: Activate Pad Learn, select a pad, play the required note or drum sound on the keyboard and assignment is done. A Pad Bank Button left to the pads gives you access to another 8 pads, for a total of 16 pads within a pad map. 8 such pad maps are available for recall at any time.
With DAW Integration, you additionally get automatic mapping of dedicated drums synths such as Reason's Kong and Bitwig's Drum Machine for a tightly integrated drum machine feeling, complete with full visual feedback on the pads.
You can even assign chords to the pads and combine this with the Pad Repeat feature to generate fun rhythmical and chordal figures.
The display’s “Velocity Spread” softkey quickly spreads the last played note across all 16 pads, each with its own fixed velocity, making it easier to create consistent and nuanced dynamics. And “VelFix” gives you access to a pre-assigned fixed velocity level.