Digital Keypad with RFID Access Control
A single door multifunction standalone access controller or a Wiegand output keypad/card reader suitable for an area requiring stricter access control such as a laboratory, warehouse, bank, or prison. The unit is suitable for mounting indoor or outdoor in harsh environments. It's housed in a sturdy IP65 vandal proof zinc alloy electroplated case that can mounted to a wall with minimal drilling. Up to 2,000 users are supported in either a card, a 4-8 digit PIN, or a card + PIN option and the inbuilt card reader supports EM, 125KHz frequency cards. Red/Yellow/Green LEDs will indicate working status of the device.
Full installation instructions and wiring diagrams featured in manual.
• 2000 users
• Backlit keypad
• LED indicator (Green/Yellow/Red)
• Wiegand 26 input/output for the connection of an external reader
• Adjustable door output time, alarm time and door open time
• Built in light dependent resistor for anti-tampering
• Built in buzzer
• Voltage: 9-18VAC / 12-24VDC
• Keypad: 12 keys, 3 x 4 digits
• Card Type: EM 125KHz
• Card Reading Distance: 3-6cm
• Active current: Operating Temperature: -20-60 degrees celcius
• Adjustable Door Relay time: 99 seconds
• Adjustable Alarm Time: 0-3 minutes
• Weigand Interface: Wiegand 26 bit
• Wiring Connection: Electric Lock, Exit Button, DORL, External Alarm.